Serwa is considered very beautiful. She is tall and slender, with long flaxen hair and blue eyes. Her skin is pale, and she has freckles about the bridge of her nose. Her profile resembles that of her mother on the silver Kellic.
After she is hit by a pulse of the Sun Lance during the battle for Golgotterath, Serwa is severely burned. Her hair is almost completely burned off, and ulcerating burns cover the majority of her body, with only part of her face, the lower part of her legs and pubic area remaining unburnt. Close to the end of her duel with Skuthula, Serwa is struck by a Chorae, which salts off part of her right arm.
What Came Before Edit
Serwa was born in Carythusal during the Unification Wars. At the age of three, it was discovered that she possessed the Gift of the Few and she was sent to Iothiah to be raised among the Swayal witches. Esmenet, who was strongly opposed to this decision, never quite forgave Kellhus for it.
The Judging EyeEdit
Serwa is mentioned as marching with her father and her brothers Moënghus and Kayûtas in the Great Ordeal. She is present in the meeting Sorweel has with Kayûtas (in which he is informed a tutor has been chosen for him). Serwa also attends the Council of Potentates, in which Sorweel is declared a Believer-King.
The White-Luck WarriorEdit
Serwa, Moënghus, and Sorweel are sent to the Nonman mansion of Ishterebinth to act as hostages.
The Great Ordeal Edit
The Unholy ConsultEdit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 The Judging Eye, Chapter 15
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 The Judging Eye, Chapter 10
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 The White-Luck Warrior, Chapter 10
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 The White-Luck Warrior, Chapter 13
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 The Unholy Consult, Chapter 11
- ↑ The Unholy Consult, Chapter 15
- ↑ The Unholy Consult, Chapter 16
- ↑ 8.0 8.1 The Unholy Consult, Chapter 18
- ↑ The White-Luck Warrior, What Has Come Before
- ↑ The Unholy Consult, Chapter 12
- ↑ 11.0 11.1 11.2 11.3 The Judging Eye, Chapter 3
- ↑ Encyclopedic Glossary II, "Unification Wars'