Nangael is a fiefdom of Ce Tydonn, located along the River Swa Marches.
Nangael warriors can be readily identified by their tattooed cheeks.
The Earl of Nangael at the time of the First Holy War was Nûkulk Iyengar. He was eventually succeeded by Nûkulk Osfringa, and Osfringa by Woyengar (who held the title by the time of the Great Ordeal).
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Encyclopedic Glossary, ‘Nangael’
- ↑ The Thousandfold Thought, Chapter 4
- ↑ Encyclopedic Glossary II, 'Iyengar, Nûkulk'
- ↑ Encyclopedic Glossary II, 'Osfringa, Nûkulk'
- ↑ The Unholy Consult, Chapter 18